Lead Generation for Hotels
Hotels are often challenged with building their pipeline of qualified leads using old and irrelevant information. Hotels often have outdated databases and lead generation becomes difficult since it can take up to six calls before the correct decision-maker or influencer is contacted.
With our lead generation program, we will uncover and qualify the best opportunities and contacts for your hotel. Our team of experts understands the challenges of the hotel sales process and bring in qualified hotel leads. We can do a full sweep of your hotel CRM system to turn raw data into meaningful, actionable information or provide you with fresh new company names and contacts.
We have worked with small, independent hotels as well as nationwide sales organizations and everything between. Our solution is a scalable, successful process for hotels seeking to boost their sales pipeline, or groups of hotels looking for the same results with their network of sister-properties.
Let us make an impact on your hotel sales pipeline.
Develop “warm” sales leads to pre-qualify “suspects” as to whom the decision-maker or influencer would be for travel meeting planning, catering, etc. based on the market segments needs of the hotel.
Listen to Sample Calls We Made for the Crowne Plaza Seattle
Kick Off Call
- Prior to the start of the project we will schedule a kickoff call to review the database, establish any priority accounts to call, call script, review reporting, etc.
- Review timeline and actions items.
CRM/Database Development/List Creation
- Client will provide .xls database of potential contact names to qualify
- We are dedicated to building targeted lists, based on parameters we set out together.
- We can assist to build a new database of potential prospects and complement your existing one (additional costs apply).
- We will create a prospecting script to match your marketing needs for your approval.
- We use scripts as a base conversation and do our best to personalize a conversation to secure the contact information we need.
- Scripts will also include when client responds with “Tell me more…” we will establish follow-up procedures for these calls.
- We request that you create an email for us in the event we need to create email correspondence to further qualify the potential “suspects” or ask for referrals.
- All calls will be recorded
- Weekly activity reports will be delivered to client to include the name of the decision-maker or influencer, people with no need, not interest, no answer, wrong number, voicemail only, not interested, etc.